NES Global Talent has partnered with a leading industrial bolting company based in the USA who are recruiting for an Account Manager to lead the business within the Italian Sector
This role focuses on developing the sector within Italy dealing within the industrial OEMs and Service Companies.
The ideal candidate has around 8 years’ experience in Bolting or Fastener components within the Italian markets, with an exposure to OEM’s and Sub-contractors within refurbishment industries and an in depth understanding of techniques of bolting.
- Independently generate leads and to bring new fastening and bolting solutions to industrial equipment owners, OEM’s, design firms and maintenance companies that specialize in markets that utilize industrial size nuts and bolts.
- Make appointments to visit various sites: Provide presentations on our products, application surveys, direct installation processes, troubleshoot and/or provide operational/safety training functions
- Document needs of customer, meticulously follow up
- Access difficult to reach areas; precisely measure processes and equipment in order to produce and/or describe basic solutions
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents
- Determine improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and to provide sales support
- Develop plans to introduce products in new markets
- Engineering Experience required
- Sales Experience Required
- Strong Technical or Mechanical Engineering background preferred
- Experience selling to Industrial Equipment Owners and OEM’s a plus
- Experience Selling to and Consulting with Engineering firms a plus
- Domestic travel required (50% – 75%)
- Experience with Industrial Fastening/Bolting a plus
We are looking for a person with credibility within the industry that can build and lead a brand within the market, someone who can bring a new dynamism to the company and develop their current operations. If you have the desire and skill set please apply below.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.