Currently recruiting on the behalf of a client based in Dubai.
– Process employee expenses in ensuring compliance to legislation
– Monitor completion of Timesheets and engage with business to ensure 100% completion to aid time writing allocation.
– Analysing under over/cost recovery
– Prepare monthly reports for any missing or unapproved/un-submitted time sheets.
– Provide support to the G&A Accountants i.e. – prepare and post journals, assist with monthly G&A reports.
– Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
– Provide assistance for Ad-hoc requests.
– Assist with collation of information for Internal, external, JV and G&A Audits.
– Assist with collation of information for external bodies
– Significant experience in a similar role – 3 – 5 years.
– Work experience in an Oil & Gas company is preferred.
– Work experience in Sun systems is preferred.
– Professional qualification is preferred (ACCA, MBA)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.