NES UK Ltd have partnered with a world leading ROV manufacturer who are recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to lead and develop their departmental integration.
This will be a senior figure for the business creating strategic alliances within each segment of the company enabling a smoother transition and conversation between all departments.
Currently based on a Microsoft environment we require someone to develop this system from a “small manufacturing” business system to a global engineering firm system.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- To manage integrated business system solution that meets the business needs and objectives.
- To manage the businesses system and its integration with the business users and other business systems.
- To Support Production engineering with the Visual Factory system and the designing of reports and information required for management.
- To use process mapping to identify company systems bottlenecks and to suggest improvements to company systems and processes.
- To liaise with 3rd party software providers to monitor improvements and manage changes.
- To help setup company reporting and KPI’s to allow management to access quickly and efficiently company measurements.
- To manage and report on spend and project budgets for 3rd party and in house system changes and improvements.
- To help the production team improve the efficiency of production control processes and procedures with the use of the business systems and appropriate options.
- To provide support and ideas in maintaining and implementing lean manufacturing.
- To use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in day to day activities and procedures within your specified role.
- To maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant IT (Information & Technology) and other systems required to adequately perform the role.
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the business at all times
- To maintain a professional and supportive relationship with other departments in order to deliver business and delivery objectives or deadlines.
- To help with general IT first response support as and when required for production systems in the absence of the IT Manager.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as detailed by the line manager or authorized representative.
Main Business systems
- 123 & 123 Web
- Visual Factory
- Capture IT
- Access HR, Access Pay, Access Dimensions for accounting.
- Microsoft Access databases used for: Repairs, Change Requests and Customer Complaints.
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL environment and databases
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.