- Job Reference:JS
- Date Posted:5 October 2017
- Location:Oman (onshore)
- Salary:On Application
- Sector:Oil, Gas & Chemicals
- Job Type:Temporary
- Duration:3 months
- Work Hours:Full Time
- Contact:James Settrey
- Telephone:(0) 191 338 8140
Coiled Tubing Service Leader,
I am delighted to be working with one of the leading oilfield services companies globally, and assisting their efforts across the Middle East. This role will be for Oman, Interior (onshore).
The position is for a Coiled Tubing Service Leader, 3 month contracting / dayrate position.
- Supervises employees engaged in delivery of the PSL’s services and products.
- Supervises multi-shift CT projects and technically demanding well intervention projects..
- Leads employee behaviour and role based competency by mentoring and developing to achieve excellence in PSL Service Quality and HSE performance.
- Assists the Field Service Quality Coordinator (FSQC) and Performance Development Coordinator (PDC) in Progressive Discipline for non-performing personnel.
- Completes performance evaluations of assigned staff under the direction of the FSQC/PDC.
- Champions Clients and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE).
- Engages employees in PII and all other PSL initiatives in the field. Assists in implementation of new technology.
- Evaluates service quality within assigned NWA with the goal of improving performance.
- Provides technical expertise and solutions to the customer.
- Performs follow-up activities regarding job performance.
- Skills are acquired by completing the Career Development System (competency) requirements for this job role.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Must be possess exceptional knowledge of Clients standards, work methods and processes.
- Able to obtain visa into Oman
- 10+ years experience working within Coiled Tubing.
- 3+ years in a Service Leader role.
- Available to work for 3 months at short notice.
- English fluency written and speaking.
There will be a large volume of applicants to this role, unfortunately many will not read this JD and will apply without relevance. To stand out please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CT Service Leader – Oman”