- Job Reference:JS
- Date Posted:5 October 2017
- Location:Oman (onshore)
- Salary:On Application
- Sector:Oil, Gas & Chemicals
- Job Type:Permanent
- Duration:3 months
- Work Hours:Full Time
- Contact:James Settrey
- Telephone:(0) 191 338 8140
I am delighted to be working with one of the leading oilfield services companies globally, and assisting their efforts across the Middle East. This role will be for Oman, Interior (onshore).
The position is for a Coiled Tubing Service Supervisor, 3 month contracting / dayrate position.
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the job at the well site as needed.
- May coordinate the activities of service operators during equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for the management of the materials inventory when acting as Clients sole service provider at the well site.
- As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development and job performance.
- Has a responsibility to ensure field paperwork is correctly completed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency and profitability of operations.
- Able to obtain visa into Oman
- 15+ years experience working within Coiled Tubing.
- 5+ years in a Service Supervisor role.
- Available to work for 3 months at short notice.
- English fluency written and speaking.
There will be a large volume of applicants to this role, unfortunately many will not read this JD and will apply without relevance. To stand out please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CT Service Supervisor – Oman”