- Provide expert advice during special or complex maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair activities involving rig equipment.
- Conducting pre- and post- rig inspections as necessary to ascertain status of rig and compliance with industry standards as well as statutory and contractual requirement at all times.
- Conduct SQM of rig operations in conjunction with Drilling Superintendent.
- Ensure adequate Rig Process Safety in operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the technical excellence and integrity of all drilling rigs and their associated equipment contracted to the company.
- Ensure rig is fully resourced with sufficiently experienced and certified personnel as per contract.
- Ensure development and implementation of and compliance with Preventative Maintenance Systems, and availability of spares to prevent avoidable downtime.
- Job Location is in Mumbai.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Knowledge & understanding of modern rig asset management techniques and system.
- Decision Making, Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Leadership Skills, Negotiation Skills
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
- Engineering Degree (Core Disciplines), 20 Years in Drilling & Completion
- Has worked as Drilling Superintendent for deep water Rig performing Drilling & completions
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.