NES are sourcing an Electrical Engineer for an LNG FEED Project with major Oil & Gas operator. It will be a 12 month renewable contract initially based in Paris for the FEED.
• Supervise subcontracted studies and provides support to other packages with the support of HQ specialists.
• Ensure that overall electrical system design meet the Company requirements, applicable regulations, and good engineering practices in terms of design, maintainability, operability, and security.
• Participate to engineering studies related to interface with instrumentation, rotating and process disciplines during the FEED.
• Communicates and applies the HSE policies and ensure the engineering is developed accordingly.
• Ensures the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
• Supervises the electrical system studies carried out during the FEED, and ensures that they are carried out within the given deadlines.
• Organize with its counterpart discipline weekly meetings and report highlights to its management with proposed mitigation measures when deemed required.
• Participate to internal engineering weekly meetings.
• Ensures through efficient revisions and comments of technical documents the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
• Guides FEED Contractor main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized design. Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval.
• Participates actively to proper interface management with instrumentation, rotating and process studies carried out during the FEED.
• Review and comment the technical documents of the interfacing disciplines such as Process, safety, rotating machines … as well as project procedures, if required.
• Provides its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with FEED contractor.
• Participate actively to the interface management with the national electrical power supplier to ensure the technical reliability of the power supply and proposes specific studies/audit to tackle technical uncertainties.
• Participate actively in close collaboration with FEED contractor to the e-Hazop to be performed during the FEED.
• Contributes to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management.
• Contributes to the constructability study.
• Participates to audits of pre-qualified suppliers of materials and equipment related to its discipline.
• Interacted with partners, third parties and representatives of authorities for technical assistance if required.
• Participates to projects workshops and company audits in term of preparation and findings closure.
• Ensure the final documentation within its perimeter is correctly finalized according to latest engineering studies performed, punch list review included.
• Participates to the Scope Of Work description of its discipline for the EPSCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase, if any.
– Engineer specialized in electrical system studies with over 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas.
– The candidate must also have good knowledge of instrumentation system design and rotating engineering.
– Degree qualified in Engineering or similar.
– The candidate must be able to interact with specialists interfacing with his discipline and local companies.
– Experience in Onshore plant and particular LNG Plant is preferred.
– Sound IT knowledge.
– Strong communications skills.
– Fluent in English and IT Proficient.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.