The candidate will form part of Process Engineering & Development team and will be instrumental in progressing the various projects through the development funnel.
In addition, the FEDM is expected to contribute to the maturation of the opportunity portfolio. Development and coaching of inexperienced Iraqi process engineers is part and parcel of this role to ensure sufficient knowledge transfer to our Iraqi counterparts and also to allow the joint venture organization to sustain its competitive operations in the future
• Minimum of 10 years of experience within the oil and gas industry (Operator Level) including experience in designing Greenfield and Brownfield (preferable) facilities.
• Previous engineering design / execution experience on a major project is preferred.
• Previous experience with overseeing EPC design houses.
• Previous leadership experience with the mind-set and capability to coordinate multiple opportunities and have an eye for the identification of potential issues/unknowns.
• Applied knowledge of international standards.
• An HSSE driven mind-set.
• Commercial awareness.
• Leadership and negotiating skills are essential to balance the conflicting priorities of the project team, and contractors.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.