NES Global Talent are working in partnership with a Leader in Underwater Technology based in Hampshire.
This business is part of a globally renowned technology conglomerate and is highly regarded within its key markets. There is however an appetite to venture into new markets, hence why we are seeking a highly energetic and dedicated business development professional to lead the business into these new markets. A technical understanding in Robotics, Controls or Autonomous vehicles will be highly advantageous for the successful applicant.
This role will have a global remit, within various markets including Aquaculture, Marine Science, Salvage, Leisure and Tourism etc. Of course travel will be a prerequisite for this position; however initially you will work very closely with the Group Sales Director in order to understand the technology and offering my client has.
Some of the key accountabilities of this role include:
- Research specific market sectors and provide input into the sales and marketing strategy for them, writing reports and analyzing relevant business data, presenting findings to the team and leadership
- Visit existing customers in those market sectors globally and develop further sales opportunities by understanding our current and future technology and the customer application/product needs and then promoting our solutions and/or providing input to potential product developments
- Identify new leads and visit potential customers in those specific market sectors promoting our offer to them and following up regularly
- Identify key accounts & customer partnerships
- Be knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Attend exhibitions and conferences to further develop own knowledge and the business network
- Prepare and present papers at relevant industry conferences
- Prepare proposals and quotations for identified opportunities and inquiries received
- Sell products and services in person, via e-mail and over the phone
- Negotiate sales orders/contracts
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary and compensation scheme, as well as scope to progress within this ever growing business.
Please respond direct to this advertisement for initial CV screening, subsequent telephone interviews shall be conducted by NES Global Talent prior to face to face interviews with my clients executive team.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.