HSE Manager in Kenya
Kenya | Salary not specified | Contract
We are currently looking for HSE Manager to be based in Kenya.
Degree in Engineering or any engineering field
8-10 years’ experience in the field of HSE in any of the core industries like oil & gas, power plants and Geothermal project.
At least 5 years or more experiences in Construction or Oil and Gas, power plant Industry as HSE Manager.
Good command of written & spoken English
Engineers with the following additional qualifications/certifications will be preferred:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Oversee of all general activities with regards to HSE and Implementation of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) rules, regulations and procedures of the company.
· Monitors, audits, and evaluates effectiveness of the HSE Program as to its implementation and administration. Makes sure that initiative corrective action is undertaken.
· Ensure that relevant HSE documents, reports, communications and other requirements of HSE are kept properly in place.
· Examine/ select the HSE Staff for the appointment at the working site.
· Ensure that appropriate, regular and periodic trainings and training programs are planned and implemented.
· Follow–up/ update on all new/ existing HSE rules and regulation, laws, international standards in order to obtain, maintain and follow on all such information’s together with all new development in equipment/ devices/ tools and HSE best practices related thereto, as much as reasonably practicable.
Please apply direct to Gareth@energy-progroup.com and quote Offshore Oil Jobs as email subject.