Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is urgently seeking an experienced HVAC Engineer working on a FEED project.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer specialising in HVAC design.
• Proven Experience in the development of specification on a design basis, and philosophies.
• Also required is experience of sizing calculations, data sheet preparation, material requisition and bid evaluation of HVAC Equipment.
• Preferred experience in hazardous area design.
• Strong FEED experience required.
• Recent experience working for major contractors in the oil and gas industry
RATE: The rate of offer for this role is £32-35 per hour Ltd Company.
DURATION: 5 months but could go on longer
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood – Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email@example.com