We are currently looking for a Information Management Lead to be based here in Dubai but working a 5 day week in Iraq on what is effectively a 5/2 rotation to Dubai.
- Substantial experience in Information Management and Engineering in Capital Projects; previous experience in a Data Control / Information role is compulsory.
- Operator Experience is a must.
- Previous experience of working in an Asset O&M team will be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of Operations Readiness & Assurance activities including Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) build and of managing as-built data and documents;
- Experience of working with Engineering Data Warehouse (EDW) systems preferable.
- A high degree of skill in written and oral communications.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skill with a proven track-record of developing IM&T people in other challenging or emerging locations
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.