Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is urgently seeking a Lead Pipeline Engineer with Installation Pipeline / Facilities Experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Must have a Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
• Civil, Structural or Mechanical engineer with experience in detailed design of subsea oil & gas pipelines and pipeline systems.
• The ability to lead a technical team
• Good knowledge of construction and installation of pipelines and pipeline facilities and components.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job position include:
• Ensure Satisfactory performance of all pipeline design engineering activities undertaken on a project including the coordination and supervision of subordinates assigned to their responsibility
• Provide technical support and guidance to engineers supervised by them in accordance with engineering design requirements.
• Ensure all project documentation is prepared and maintained in accordance with company standards
• Keep abreast of the technical developments in their area of technology and with associated national and international standards.
• Involved in the development of front end engineering activities spanning from FEED, detailed design and starting from the tendering phase.
• Contribute to maintenance of company and department procedures and methods
SALARY: Negotiable. Please quote what salary you would be looking for when applying.
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Melanie Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org