We are currently looking for 10 Mud engineers to be based in KSA on a 35/35 rotation for a top 4 oil field service company.
- Min. 5 years’ experience
- Previous experience in KSA is desired
- MUST have offshore experience
- Safety awareness
- Experience with managing high-density muds 16-19 ppg
- Offshore experience (for 35% of the candidates)
- Experience with H2S and CO2 contamination (CO2 contamination is not mandatory but its recommended)
- Experience with OBM mud – either HPOBM or conventional (HPOBM is desired)
- Well Control Knowledge
- Worked with high concentration of LCMs, can differentiate between conventional and non-conventional LCM
- Knowledgeable regarding the lateral & ERD wells challenges, hole cleaning and stuck pipe
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.