MCL have an immediate vacancy for a Pipeline Specialist to work with our client as part of their PMC Team.
The team will be working on a FEED study for a Sour Gas project and you must have had this experience in the past and also you will have ideally had work experience within the Middle East.
our PMC Client
contractors office either London or Italy
Duration of Contract:
Please apply to discuss T’s and C’s further
Candidates must have the following levels of experience:
- Minimum of 12 years of total experience as a qualified
- Minimum 8 years plus on similar projects
Candidates must have demonstrable experience clearly
identified in their CV of:
- Working on Sour Gas projects such as Kashagan, Mansuria, TCO
- Working on of offshore FEED projects
- Experience of all sour gas processing systems
- Working for a EPC contracting company
It is desirable that candidates have the following
- Experience of working for KBR
- Middle East client experience such as the ADNOC Group of
- Experience of Middle East standards
How To Apply
You can apply directly to the link attached to this vacancy OR email Donna Voice directly on email@example.com with a copy of your most up to date CV and availability.