Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is urgently seeking Piping Materials Engineers.
There are 2 positions available, 1 in London and 1 in Surrey.
• Experience working on Offshore projects
• Recent experience working for major UK contractors in the oil and gas industry
• Experience with Total Specifications and offshore projects a benefit
• At least 10 years’ experience in the field of piping materials engineering.
• Familiar sour service
• Familiar with exotic alloys
• Experience of using SPMAT or MARION
• Experience on Offshore FEED projects
• Recent experience working for major contractors in the oil and gas industry
The successful candidate will provide technical direction over a group of Material engineers. They will be responsible for the technical output of the groups work and will plan and budget the scope to align with the project goals and schedules.
RATE: Please quote your required hourly rate when applying
DURATION: the job in Surrey is an ongoing contract, the job in London is a 2-3 month project
LOCATION: Mainly office based plus some travel to suppliers
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood – Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org