NES Global Talent has partnered with multiple international Oil and Gas oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector
We are looking for a Process Designer who can hit the ground running.
- Assists with training other designers by providing instruction
- Assists with technical solutions
- Activities will involve one or more of the following: P&ID and PFD development, database maintenance, line list maintenance
- Can communicate technical information to other team members
- Mentors junior Process Designers and depending on size and complexity of scope of work may be assigned as the Process Design Lead for a project
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SmartPlant P&ID
- Minimum of 10-15 years process design experience
- Solid working knowledge of AutoCAD and Smartplant P&ID
- Experience as a Process Designer lead
- Knowledge of how databases work
- Customer focused, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Relates well to all levels and kinds of people; able to build appropriate rapport; listens well
- Self-starter; results driven; anticipates/initiates and implements solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.