- PT aspects of ongoing GOM Brownfield Asset operations, including Completion specifications, well stimulation, water injection, well testing, surveillance, well restoration, system optimization, artificial lift optimization, facility debottlenecking.
- Participate in various asset reviews, including reviews leading to opportunity identification
- Mature well intervention/well optimization opportunities, support well intervention execution, plan and execute well flowbacks.
- Support offshore production operations as needed
- Implement local Well Integrity Management System for a portfolio of wells
- Coordinate short to medium term production forecasting
- Set and track progress against asset surveillance plans
- 7+ years of Petroleum Engineering Experience.
- Deepwater Production Engineering experience preferable.
- Experience with subsea well operations preferred.
- Broad skillset in Production Engineering
- Expert understanding of core production engineering skills
- Commitment to mentoring
- Communicate effectively across disciplines, departments and companies;
- Personal drive, ability to cope high work load peaks, good at priority setting, self-starter and willingness to work against tight deadlines;
- Occasional Travel to Operations Sites (Offshore GOM)
- Deepwater or sub-sea experience
- Well design experience
- Well surveillance/optimization
- Knowledge of PETEX software
- Operational off-shore experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.