- Under the guidance of the Staff Engineer, Project;
- Analyze processes and recommend implementation for process improvements.
- Streamline and automate manual procedures, where possible utilizing applications such as Excel, Access, VBA, etc.
- Support communication across disciplines, applying lessons learned and best practices.
- Maintain data used for evaluating performance for monthly and quarterly reviews.
- May be responsible for written and verbal presentations to management.
- Take an active part in team meetings and decisions.
- Contribute to the development of Site Management processes, tools and templates
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
What Is Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field preferred.
- Ability to program in Excel and Access, VBA desired.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Strong organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.