Project Technical Advisor in Korea, South Korea, South | Salary not specified | Contract
Roles & Responsibility:
– Review and propose construction plan on GBC Tower-1 building
– Review vertical & horizontal logistic plan
· Selection/location of construction equipment
* Tower cranes, Hoists, Concrete pumps/Pipes/CPBs System form etc.
· Integrated traffic simulation
– Scenario base risk & opportunity management by innovative approach
· Manage key issues on risk and success factors
· Address potential deviation, develop options and solutions
– Suggest and apply new technology & materials & methods
– Major/Degree in 4 Year University Bachelor degree or higher degree in relation with Civil Engineering
– Technical Advice & supports in relation to engineering and
trouble-shooting during the pre & construction period.
– Familiar with international codes (US, BS, EU & KBC)
Experience criteria hereunder:
Possesses more than 1 super tall building project over 100 stories as a Project Manager or Construction Manager and possesses more than 2 tall building projects over 80 stories as a Project Manager of Construction Manager
Other Preferred experience:
Super tall building (field & management) experience
with structural system including reinforced concrete core,
CFT(Concrete Filled Tube) mega column & steel mega x-brace
Over 20 yrs in global PM/CM or general contractor
Contract for 2-3 years
Please apply direct to Gareth@energy-progroup.com and quote Offshore Oil Jobs as email subject.