Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is seeking a Proposals Manager to work on various installation, removal and EPIC projects.
• Significant proposals experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
• Previous experience in a management role.
• Experience working on various installation, removal and EPIC projects, as well as experience in the management of commercial bids.
• Previous experience working on both on and offshore projects
• Knowledge and experience of the job scope below.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job position include:
• Management of commercial bids in order to optimize success in contracts awarding and maximising commercial results.
• Develop the Proposal Plan
• Organise and hold the bid kick-off meeting
• Define the bid cost structure, with the support of the Estimator
• Manage the interfaces with the Partners and Client
• Ensure definition of the scope of work of each party involved in the bid
• Analyse Contract requirements and conditions
• Ensure definition of the cost estimates developed by the Estimator
• Approve the cost estimate of internally performed activities developed by the Estimator and based on the evaluations made by the other technical/procurement departments (engineering, procurement, assets management)
• Approve the preliminary project cash flow developed by the Estimator
• Ensure the definition of project organisation, overall project schedule, overall execution plan, overall resource plan
• Arrange the integration of proposal packages prepared by the individual Operating Companies and Proposal Partners and reconcile possible discrepancies (for Onshore Project)
• Responsible for the preparation of Cost Closure Reports
• Submittal of the Proposal to the Client
• Manage the post-bid clarification phase with the Client
• Lead delegated, negotiations with clients to reach an agreement on the outstanding pricing, commercial, contractual and technical aspects of the Proposal and in the formalisation of contracts
• Prepare the Proposal Close-out Report
• Prepare the Project Architecture
• Ensure that Risks Analysis is correctly applied, guaranteeing through ROBS (Risks and Opportunity Breakdown Structure) the definition of the risk register through the Risks and Opportunity methodology application
SALARY: Negotiable, with large company benefits. Please quote what salary you would be looking for when applying.
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email@example.com