We are looking for a QA candidate to join a international leading lifting business on a rotation from Iraq. (Rotation to be confirmed)
The candidate must have:
- Certifications in ISO 9001:2015
- Certifications API Q1/Q2 First Edition.
- Currently be a QA Engineer (NOT QC)
- Implementing a quality management system.
- Must be experience in Development, Implementation & Sixsigma.
- Facilitating management of change.
- Facilitating risk assessment.
- Conducting internal and supplier audits (as such, he would need to have certification as an auditor).
- Knowledge in artificial lifting but broadly any operational experience would be advantageous.
Please only apply if you enitrely fit the above criteria. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.