Repairs & Maintenance Manager (Mechanical) role with a growing Drilling tools business based in Saudi Arabia
This role would suit someone who is currently a repairs and maintenance engineer, looking to step up in to a management role. 2 months training will be given.
– Must come from a top 4 service company.
– Must be mechanical biased. Drilling biased is a plus.
– Family package which includes schooling, visas and return flights.
– Must be ready to live in Saudi Arabia.
– Due to visa/iqama restrictions in the country only the below nationalities will be considered:
- South Africa
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.