My client is a Oil field service business looking for a Onshore Rig manager with the following:
- Experience with fast moving rigs
- Experience with AC/VFD rigs/equipment
- Experience with Top Drive, Iron Roughneck…etc.
- Experience with Omron Control System (Precise system recommended but not mandatory)
- Used to manage > 20 people at the same time, from different origin/background
- Not only a manager position but as well as willing to coach personnel
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- IWCF level IV up to date
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.