Key role within a Global oil services company, with overall accountability and responsibility for growing their share with key strategic Brownfield customers throughout Africa for our core service offerings.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with proven business development, tender management and cross-functional skills, demonstrate high energy, and have strong sales management experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Leadership of Production Asset Services (PAS) opportunities across targeted countries in Africa.
- Directly responsible for the strategic development of sales, marketing and tendering for PAS in Africa in line with company drivers, guidelines and objectives.
- Accountable for sales targets and results; Setting, monitoring and reporting with Sales personnel and related support.
- Leading and providing direction to all PAS tendering activities focused on Africa, execution, delivery and follow-up
- Proactive customer engagement and negotiations to close deals, including securing a mutually acceptable position on outstanding legal and contract matters
- Accountable for Customer Relationship Managements (CRM); including regular contact with existing customers to understand status of the relationship, opportunities, investment plans, and the customer’s opinion on current performance
- Creation of compelling and innovative proposals/tenders which will differentiate us from the competition
- Responsible for interface and update to Key Account Managers (KAM)
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Educated to degree level and be able to demonstrate continuing professional development (Masters’ degree preferred)
- Proven sales and tender management experience and target delivery
- Experience within UK & International brownfield and services disciplines
- Strong technical knowledge of Production Asset Services (PAS); O&M, Modifications, Duty Holdership, Asset Integrity Management, Late-life and Decommissioning
- Major tender and contract management / delivery
- Key influencer and negotiator
- Highly motivated with excellent customer management and liaison skills
- Strong cultural and communication skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, the company also offers a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.