Global oil service company is looking for a Senior Manager to grow and strengthen its Front End Brownfield capability. Assuming line management responsibility of a small team, the Senior Manager will be fully engaged in technical studies whilst supporting business development activities, and will take on the following key responsibilities & tasks:
- Lead the growth of the Brownfield Front End team
- Line Management responsibility for Technical Specialists and Study Managers (5 to 10 people initially)
- Resource management
- Oversee Brownfield Studies up to FEED and coordinate pull through to execution
- Develop and manage strong interface with Services, Tendering, Business Development, as well as other delivery centres within the company (Products etc)
- Within Front End, interface with Field & Development Team and Production Facilities in the UK, and with the Front End Delivery Centre globally
- Actively support BD in a client facing capacity
- Geographically focusing on the North Sea market as well as Middle East and Africa.
Qualifications & Personal Attributes required:
- Significant experience within a similar environment / industry, ideally with a consultancy background, with senior stakeholder presence & credibility
- Experience should include Topside / Facilities design, Brownfield modification work, Field Development and Tie Back experience
- Commissioning experience with experience in late life and decommissioning is desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of execution of projects through all phases of concept development and selection to final completion
- Safety focused with an uncompromising approach to risk management. A leader who places the safety and welfare of all employees both on and offshore at the top of the agenda
- In depth knowledge and understanding of latest relevant technical developments and best practice within the industry
- Ambitious with the drive and determination to challenge the norm and transform mind-sets and attitudes towards the constant achievement of commercial performance and operational excellence.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.