Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas contractor, is seeking a Process Engineer and also a Senior Process Engineer as part of a 3-4 month contract. This will be working on the FEED phase of a Sour Gas Project.
Candidates must have the following qualifications/ experience:
• Qualifications – BSc / BEng / MEng in Chemical Engineering
• Min 7 years+ experience (for the Senior role) in mentioned process areas and deliverables (below).
• Min 2 years+ experience (for the Process Engineer role) in mentioned process areas and deliverables (below).
• Process experience and skills are required in the following sour oil and gas production systems;
Reception facilities, separators, desalting
Sour gas dehydration (incl. mol sieves) and Sour gas compression
HP sour gas (dense phase) reinjection
Produced water treatment (incl. hydrocyclones + induced gas floatation)
• Understands the basic discipline work processes of a FEED project.
• Has experience in producing and checking P&IDs, LDTs, Cause & Effects and Special Piping datasheets in the specific process areas mentioned.
• Should be familiar with relevant international design standards and guides.
• Candidates must have recent demonstrable experience clearly identified in their CV of:
• Gas plant experience
• Working for a EPC contracting company
• Will be working in the Client’s office in the UK to assist the Client in the FEED evaluations.
• Should be able to participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data.
• Performing engineering tasks such as equipment/package datasheets, relief calculations, production of safeguarding diagrams and operating procedures.
• Supervision and review of other engineer’s work
DURATION: The overall contract is around 3-4 months.
RATE: The rate on offer for the Senior Process Engineer position is £37.50 per hour Limited Company.
The rate on offer for the Process Engineer position is £32.50 per hour Limited Company.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specifications and can work in the UK/EU.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email email@example.com