Responsible for the stimulation job design to be agreed with COMPANY, testing and QA procedures, records of fluid, real-time monitoring and design, minifrac analysis, engineering advice to COMPANY, etc.
- Responsible for working with COMPANY on the stimulation job design.
- Acts as the coordinator between the COMPANY and vessel supervisor for any changes to the treatment during the job.
- Performs to Standards set.
- Ensures all pre job quality testing and procedures are carried out prior to and during treatments to set requirements.
- Ensures all post job reports are submitted to relevant company personnel.
- Assists vessel personnel with correct chemical handling, mixing, pumping procedures, etc.
- Ensures that all QA documentation is updated and accurate records kept of all testing operations.
- Ensures that all lab equipment is calibrated on a regular basis and records kept.
- Actively ensure own health and safety and the health and safety of all fellow workers or other workers is preserved at all times.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Responsible that all chemicals on board vessel have current material safety data sheets in all relevant languages.
- Responsible for Housekeeping in Control room along with Vessel 2nd seat supervisor.
Within area of responsibility:
- Prevent the potential escalation of any stimulation operational critical condition.
- Satisfy current legislation, codes of practice and health and safety organizational requirements.
- Ensure that accidents and incidents are effectively managed and investigated in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
- Ensure that health and safety systems, security systems, procedures are utilized to maximum effect to avoid accidents and incidents.
- Ensure all necessary records are complete accurate and legible, are filed as per procedure and are communicated to those personnel who have the right to know.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5years stimulation experience.
- Evidence of training.
- Engineering Degree – Petroleum engineering preferably.
- Hold all relevant training certificates e.g., current UKOOA medical, offshore survival certificate.
- Ability to perform duties within difficult parameters and in a challenging environment in accordance with HSE systems, standard practices and statutory regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate (or higher) ability with MS Word / Excel preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.