NES Global Talent is currently in the process of recruiting for a Water Analysis & Optimisation Engineer, for one of our Aberdeen based oilfield clients. This will initially be a full time contract position, with the possibility of developing into a permanent staff role for the right candidate. Primarily based in the client’s office, you will work very closely with internal/external colleagues and be required to also make trips offshore, as and when required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, leading and executing offshore produced water production performance surveys, which will involve fluid sampling/analysis, process monitoring and technology testing and allow you to establish current process performance & identify solutions to improve the overall process.
- Interface with sales personnel and clients to identify objectives and develop work-scopes for field studies
- Meet with senior client field managers to ensure full buy in of clients production personnel and ensure that the work-scopes are executed in a safe and efficient manner
- Carry out data monitoring, sampling and analysis in the field, also mentor and train others when required
- Prepare proposals, work-scopes and post-job reports
- Working knowledge and understanding of Oil/Water Process Systems & Controls
- Working knowledge of Produced Water Chemistry in the Oil & Gas sector
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Chemistry, or other Science subject
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Logical problem solving ability
- Strategic, sales and commercial awareness
- 80-100 days field work per annum, North Sea and International, both onshore and offshore
- Health and fitness levels suitable for offshore work, and full offshore certification
- Eligible to work within the UK
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply with your latest CV asap.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.